Building Management System (BMS)
All buildings have some form of mechanical and electrical systems in order to provide a comfortable working environmental for the facilities.
The trend in modern smart buildings is to tie practically every device in the building to a central control system. With efficient control of energy using plant and equipment, running and maintenance costs can be reduced and comfort levels maintained.
Energy Systems will customize your BMS (Building Management System) using specific software configured in a hierarchical manner.
Designed to provide optimal control over your building’s mechanical and electrical systems, your BMS will interface seamlessly to other systems, such as:
- Air conditioning
- Functional and emergency lighting
- Turnstiles and access doors
- Security systems
- Fire and leak detection systems
BMS can be applied both in small buildings (e.g. single-family homes) and multi-store buildings with a large surface area (e.g. shopping centers)
Benefits of BMS
- Coordinated functionality and control of all building systems
- Reduced energy consumption and operating costs
- Efficient operation of building system
- Improved occupant comfort
- Notification of equipment malfunction