Feasibility studies are preliminary studies undertaken in the very early stage of project. They tend to be carried out when a project is large or complex, or where there is some doubt or controversy regarding the proposed development. If an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is required, this may involve assessments best undertaken as part of feasibility studies.
You can also use Feasibility Study template to:
- Research the business problem or opportunity
- Document the business requirements for a solution
- Identify all of the alternative solutions available
- Review each solution to determine its feasibility
- List any risks and issues with each solution
- Choose a preferred solution for implementation
- Document the results in a feasibility report
This feasibility study also includes:
- A diagram describing feasibility assessments
- Procedures which help you to assess feasibility
- Tables to help you write up the feasibility outcome
- A best practice process to achieve the best feasibility results
You will receive a straight-forward, unbiased and independent assessment. And we will tell you what our get feeling is.
With a customized feasibility study, you receive the best information available so you can make the right decision for your company. A targeted feasibility study will help you make a determination as to whether your proposed project is economically, technically, and practically viable for your facility.
Contact us about an engineering feasibility study for your facility.