Commissioning is the process of assessing and identifying the needs and then developing the policy and service required to meet these needs effectively. This enables procurement to purchase services timely and efficiently whilst meeting the required quality standards cost effectively.
Our commissioning services will take you from initial start-up through ongoing maintenance plans, and anything else in between. Our decades of experience—combined with the best professionals in the business—have given us the operations expertise and thorough knowledge of procedures to conduct the most effective commissioning activities.
Our commissioning services make certain your new conveying and process equipment is running its best, and your employees are using it properly.
Comprehensive commissioning activities of Energy Systems include, but are not limited to:
- Commissioning project management
- Commissioning testing
- Commissioning and validation planning
- Start-up of individual pieces of equipment
- Integration of the equipment into the system
- Testing all equipment, system controls, and automation
- Extensive training on equipment
- HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning)
- Water supply and sanitation
- Security systems
- Lifting equipment and escalators
- Fire detection and protection systems
- Lighting and day-lighting
- Domestic hot water
- Renewable energy
- Building envelope
- Risk assessment
It can be done on new buildings or on existing buildings, which is so called retro-commissioning.