Energy Monitoring System (EMS)
One of the aims of energy monitoring system is to provide various organizations, especially companies with large energy consumptions, with a monitoring tool to reduce their energy expenses. In most cases, the information available from the main electricity meter does not allow verification of the accuracy of the data on the electricity bill or even the identification of major energy consumers inside firms and companies.
In addition to evident cost savings on annual energy expenditures, there is also increasing pressure from large organizations to reduce energy consumption by 20% by 2020. Quantifying consumption is a technical prerequisite for taking control of energy consumption.
EMS (Energy Monitoring System) features
- Easily identify saving opportunities of up to 40 %
- Class-leading energy monitoring solutions
- Multi-channel metering hardware and supporting by proprietary software
- Multi source monitoring (gas, electricity, and water)
With help of our EMS you can measure
- The energy flows from different sources
- Full integration with existing building engineering systems
- Remote monitoring
- Configurable and programmable hardware components
- Measurement and verification opportunity
- 24×7 minute-by-minute monitoring.
It may be used in hotels, hospitals, universities, schools, corresponding facilities, business centers, sport complexes, banks, and etc. We can say for sure that our EMS will deliver the fastest payback.
Take back control of your utility bills.